Join Ann Rockenbach, gallery manager, as she leads us through repairing canvases.
BLUE RIBBON PRIZES
Starting with the November 2 opening, a Blue Ribbon Committee from the Arbor Academy of Art will meet before the opening to select artwork for awards to be given at the opening. The purpose of these awards is to recognize outstanding work on display! The prize award is $100 and will be presented to artists in attendance (approx. 7:30pm). Artists will be asked to introduce themselves and say a few words about their artwork.
Rules for Blue Ribbon
- Artist must be present at Opening to receive Blue Ribbon & Prize check
- Work must be current AND made by the Artist (original work) — 2 years or less in age
- Medium is open — acrylic, oil, oil H2O, oil pastel, watercolor, photography, ceramics, sculpture, & jewelry
- Artist’s work must be in the current Opening to qualify for Blue Ribbon & Cash Award
- The Participating artist will give the Arbor Academy of Art permission to publicize their work in print and electronic media.
HOLIDAY ART SHOW & SALE AT THE LA COUNTY ARBORETUM!
November 30 and December 1
Sign-up with Ann or Ron in early November to reserve a space. The Arboretum receives 10% of any sale.
FRAMES FOR SALE AT THE GALLERY
The Gallery now has beautiful, inexpensive frames for sale. The Gallery is able to provide them at such reasonable prices because we buy them directly from the factory.
Fancy Floral Linen Insert
12×24 $26+tax $24+tax
20×24 —– $28+tax
16×20 $26+tax $24+tax
14×18 —— $22+tax
11×14 $21+tax $19+tax
9×12 $19+tax $18+tax